CONDITIONS FOR CONCLUDING SALES CONTRACTS
Orders can be placed through: Orders are accepted 24 hours a day throughout the year directly from the store website www.et-poland.com, allegro.pl and by e-mail.
The store carries out placed orders from Monday to Friday. from 08:00 to 16:00. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 14:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, will be processed the next business day.
If the customer wants to buy a product that is not on offer or whose parameters differ from the parameters of the products on offer, please send an e-mail inquiry about the price and delivery terms.
Each Sales Agreement will be confirmed by a receipt or, at the Customer's request, a VAT invoice, which will be attached to the shipments.
In order to receive a VAT invoice, provide the data needed to issue it when placing the order and indicate the desire to receive a VAT invoice in the ordering process.
1. The Customer who is also a Consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 14 days. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send the store handed withdrawal statement.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Sales Agreement is considered void and the consumer is released from all obligations. What the parties have rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business. The return should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days.
3. The Seller shall refund the value of the Product together with the delivery costs incurred by the Consumer to the bank account number indicated by the Consumer or in another way indicated by the Consumer.
4. The fourteen-day period within which the Consumer may withdraw from the contract is counted from the date of product release.
5. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in cases of benefits which due to their nature cannot be returned. In particular, this applies to Products made to individual order.
ul. Spokojna 52
The store does not accept parcels sent COD.
PAYMENT FOR GOODS
1. The seller provides the following payment methods:
a) Payment by traditional transfer to the Seller's bank account.
Bank account number: Bank Santander S.A. 70 1090 1098 0000 0001 3372 9693 ETM Poland sp.z o.o. ul. Spokojna 52, 83-010 Straszyn
(provide allegro auction number and / or your allegro nickname and / or order number)
b) Personal pickup at the company's headquarters (possible by prior arrangement)
c) Payment on delivery - Cash on delivery
The customer is obliged to pay the price under the Sales Agreement within 7 days of its conclusion, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise.
Lack of payment by the Customer within a reasonable period means cancellation of the Order.
In the event of payment by bank transfer, the product is sent after the amount has been credited to the Seller's bank account or the time of order processing is counted from the moment the payment is received.