1. The Customer who is also a Consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 14 days. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send the store handed withdrawal statement.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Sales Agreement is considered void and the consumer is released from all obligations. What the parties have rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business. The return should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days.
3. The Seller shall refund the value of the Product together with the delivery costs incurred by the Consumer to the bank account number indicated by the Consumer or in another way indicated by the Consumer.
4. The fourteen-day period within which the Consumer may withdraw from the contract is counted from the date of product release.
5. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in cases of benefits which due to their nature cannot be returned. In particular, this applies to Products made to individual order.
ul. Spokojna 52
The store does not accept parcels sent COD.